Are there people that invest your money in the stock market and not mutual funds aggressively. I want to invest in the stock market?

Other answer:

People that invest your money in the stock market are called Mutual Fund Managers. They manage investments in the stock market (at least the equity funds do) and there are aggressive options out there.
Sure. Any licensed investment counselor or broker can help you to pick an aggressive group of stocks to invest in. The reason most people chose the route of mutual funds is to reduce their risks. But if you're okay with risks, you can purchase whatever stocks you want, with or without professional advice.
Steve D:
Yes, a full service broker will do this for you. As long as you understand that the broker is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
Most brokers will guide you to investments that fitt whatever your goals are.
millions and millions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *