I am an em[pyee at dominos pizza fort Gordon ga. what web site can I go to to change my tax filing status?

Other answer:

Dominos Fort Gordon
There is no website. It is not done online. Either file an "Amended" tax return or if you are wanting it changed for next year, do nothing. When you file your return in 2017, simply state your current on that return.
If you want to change the amount taken out of your check, you need to file a new W-4 with your employer. If you want to change it on your tax return, you just check another box when you fill out the tax form next year.
Max Hoopla:
Ask you manager.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *