If I get money from my husband's IRA by transfer is it taxable to me or him?

Other answer:

If you received a distribution from your spouse's IRA, either by inheriting the IRA or as a property settlement, it is taxable to you.
The transfer won't be taxed. When you withdraw the money, it's taxed to you.
Max Hoopla:
It is taxable to the person it gets reported for.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *