In order for a woman to safely leave her abusive husband?

she will need a 1/2 million dollars. Where can I get that?

Best Answer:

TEMPLE: Temple, if he's abusive then maybe you should (don't call them from home) go to a women's shelter and ask what you should do. If he's abusive he might come after you but if you go to the shelter and have one of their attorneys help you file for divorce you may be able to be sheltered without anyone knowing where you are until the divorce is over. Some women though say they want to leave their abusive husband and then they make up and the problem starts all over again. So if you're ready to end it then contact this group.

Other answer:

Hello every one, My name is Maris Rooney. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them, They are USA helping loan seekers get loan with easy steps, please tell the loan agents that Maris Rooney referred you to them. contact Via mail{}
No you dont, stop being aa golddigger
Innocent Man:
where did you come up with that figure?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *