Is there a program that would allow me to pay my grandson for taking care of me? I'm bed-ridden and he takes care of all my cleaning/cooking?

Other answer:

If you mean you want to pay him with government money, I've heard of something like that in Iowa. Call the social services department of your county (or state) government.
Re Vera:
Yeah, you use a check book. Unfortunately, odds are it won't be tax-deductible, and it will be income to him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *