My HD TV blew up – made big crack and no power, checked fuse – goner. Can I claim it on home and contents insurance?

Best Answer:

?: Fuses and transistors aren't covered under homeowners insurance. Sounds like this is a defective product, and you should contact the manufacturer.

Other answer:

if its not old, it sounds like a human error, maybe not plugging it in a source with not enough power or the wrong kind of voltage.

just see if it's under warranty and if you can get a replacement at all.

Your home owner's insurance will not cover it.
its highly unlikely…
you MIGHT get a replacement (if it is still under warranty) by the manufacture

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *